The Top Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Gurus Can Do 3 Things

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Connie
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 23-11-01 00:10

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and ghost alarm installation near me taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ferrari ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an cell network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also simple to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.